Sign in to follow this  
Gorgeous_b

Where can we settle?

Every single island we go to is completely covered in red circles, how are we supposed to carve out our own set of land when it is all 100% covered?

I feel your pain with this, me and a friend sailed for hours coming across islands only to see it covered with red circles. The game is flawed right now, you should not be able to spam the flags to claim area like this, it's just not right.

Eventually we asked politely on an island if someone could give us a small piece of land to build and start off. We traded a few things and he accepted us into the group which was nice of him. This is the only way we could get any land, we only have 1 green circle on map on land near coast to build. They need to fix this issue, it's no fun sailing to islands finding no land, it takes hours just to get from one to the other.

I searched 10 grids last night, 8 grids the night before, and 5 the night before that. All non lawless and non starting areas, and not a single piece of land to get. Even if I did get a small piece, the whole rest of the island is covered in claims by others. The waters surrounding the islands are covered in claims as well.

I don't think there's a problem with the claiming system, but the amount of claims a person or company should have, should absolutely be limited.

I'm looking for 1 or 2 spots that I can build a home and a dock, while others have 10-20 (or more) claims, with empty space on them.

I'll wait until they fix the amount of claims, or open more official servers.