AngelOfChaos

Limit claim flag placement

Pretty straightforward. Every Island I go to in a territory where claim flags can be placed is completely saturated, usually by one or two people or a couple of companies. Some of the flags are placed just to prevent other people from building. This may be understandandable on pvp servers, but on pve it is not. I think placement of claim flags should be limited to one per grid square per person, and I also think the amount a single company can place should be limited as well, maybe based on how many members it has. 

• Like 1

Yeah, after having gotten wiped off our previous island by mis-managed streamer fan boys, that pathetically wanted their idols attention; we're now refugees, with no where to go, because of this exact problem.  These 150+ stream fan boy parades should be limited down to one island or even just one server. There were plenty of resources on that one island, but they've stretched to multiple islands across multiple zones, and most of their crap is unoccupied, until someone attacks it, they teleport in, and all of a sudden you have 20 V 2 on foot, and a Brigantine, in an area they aren't even using.

They need to wipe everyones claims off islands and start again with a fresh system. This idea of placing flags down everywhere is pointless. We travelled for hours at sea to come across every island and I mean every island covered in red circles. In the end we gave up and just asked nicely if someone can give us small piece of land in exchange for a few things, luckily the guy was nice enough to accept.

Should only be able to place 1 flag per island, then when you want to claim more you have to build further out then place the flag. That will limit it down somewhat until people have built far out. I really hope they change how it is because it's not fun at the moment to come across these red circles everywhere.